Atop a tall building in Shiodome, the Royal Park Hotel the Shiodome is a very solid upper-mid-range hotel in a relatively convenient location in Shiodome.
The Royal Park Hotel the Shiodome is one of the best mid-range hotel values in Tokyo (you can usually score great deals on Agoda.com or Booking.com). Rooms are fairly stylish and spacious (by Tokyo standards, at least). The main selling point is the views, which can include Tokyo Tower or Hama Rikyu Gardens. It’s rare to get views like this from a mid-range hotel.
Both JR Shimbashi Station and Shiodome subway station are accessible from a basement exit of the hotel, which is very convenient on a rainy day. You can also walk easily into Ginza or Tsukiji from the hotel.
Overall, the Royal Park Hotel the Shiodome is an excellent value and it should be one of your top choices in this price bracket. It’s highly recommended.
Royal Park Hotel the Shiodome
ロイヤルパークホテル ザ 汐留
1-6-3 Higashi-shimbashi, Minato-ku, Tokyo, 105-8333
Moderate to Expensive
wifi and LAN cable access
Subway: 1-minute walk from exit 2 of Shiodome Station on the Toei Oedo line, and Yurikamome line.
Train: 3-minute walk from the Shiodome exit of Shimbashi Station on the JR Yamanote line.
Near To Here:
Royal Park Hotel the Shiodome is located in Tokyo's Shimbashi, Shiodome, Hamamatsucho and Shinagawa district. See our complete list of things to do in Tokyo's Shimbashi, Shiodome, Hamamatsucho and Shinagawa district, including places to eat, nightlife and places to stay.
More Tokyo Hotel Picks:
See our Tokyo Hotels page for hand-picked recommendations of Tokyo hotels to suit all budgets and tastes. For a quick overview of the best areas to stay in Tokyo, see our Where To Stay In Tokyo page.
Where Is This Place Located?See this place on the Truly Tokyo Google map:
- Open the Tokyo map
- You will see the list of places on the left hand side. (Click the 3-line icon in the top left corner if not). Scroll down or use the map search (the magnifying glass icon) to find the place you want.
- Click the name of the place in the list. Its location pin will be highlighted on the map.
- Map pins are color coded - BLUE: Hotels / Ryokan / Guesthouses | VIOLET: Ryokan | PINK: Places to Eat | GREEN: Shops | YELLOW: Things to See and Do
- If you're using the map on your phone, open the map and then search for the name of the place. The map will then zoom in on its location.
Tokyo Vacation Checklist
- For all the essentials in a brief overview, see my First Time In Tokyo guide
- Check Tokyo accommodation availability and pricing on Booking.com - usually you can reserve a room with no upfront payment. Pay when you check out. Free cancellations too.
- Need tips on where to stay? See my one page guide Where To Stay In Tokyo
- You can buy a Japan SIM card online with Klook for collection on arrival at Tokyo Narita or Haneda airports. Or rent an unlimited data pocket wifi router.
- See my comprehensive Packing List For Japan
- Compare airline flight prices and timings for the best Japan flight deals.
- If you're visiting more than one city, save a ton of money with a Japan Rail Pass - here's why it's worth it
- A prepaid Suica card makes travelling around Tokyo much easier - here's how.
- It's essential you have travel insurance for Tokyo - we recommend World Nomads