The Tokyu Stay Shinbuya Shin-Minamiguchi is a great little apartment-style hotel within easy walking distance of Shibuya Station.
Located in a reasonably quiet area a little south of Shibuya Station (away from the madness, but not too far), this hotel is a little unusual. The rooms have mini-kitchens, with hot plates, fridges and some cutlery and cookware. And, each room has its own washer/dryer! Thus, it’s great for travelers who have been on the road a while, or people who need to live in the city for a while to do some work. Some rooms even have their own little balconies.
Overall, considering the reasonable prices, convenient location and the apartment-style features, then this is a very good choice in Shibuya.
Tokyu Stay Shibuya Shin-Minamiguchi
3-26-21 Shibuya, Shibuya-ku, Tokyo, 150-0002
wifi and LAN cable access
Train: 2-minute walk from the New South exit of Shibuya Station.
Where Is This Place Located?See this place on the Truly Tokyo Google map:
- Open the Tokyo map
- You will see the list of places on the left hand side. (Click the 3-line icon in the top left corner if not). Scroll down or use the map search (the magnifying glass icon) to find the place you want.
- Click the name of the place in the list. Its location pin will be highlighted on the map.
- Map pins are color coded - BLUE: Hotels / Ryokan / Guesthouses | VIOLET: Ryokan | PINK: Places to Eat | GREEN: Shops | YELLOW: Things to See and Do
- If you're using the map on your phone, open the map and then search for the name of the place. The map will then zoom in on its location.
Tokyo Vacation Checklist
- For all the essentials in a brief overview, see my First Time In Tokyo guide
- Check Tokyo accommodation availability and pricing on Booking.com - usually you can reserve a room with no upfront payment. Pay when you check out. Free cancellations too.
- Need tips on where to stay? See my one page guide Where To Stay In Tokyo
- You can buy a Japan SIM card online with Klook for collection on arrival at Tokyo Narita or Haneda airports. Or rent an unlimited data pocket wifi router.
- See my comprehensive Packing List For Japan
- Compare airline flight prices and timings for the best Japan flight deals.
- If you're visiting more than one city, save a ton of money with a Japan Rail Pass - here's why it's worth it
- A prepaid Suica card makes travelling around Tokyo much easier - here's how.
- It's essential you have travel insurance for Tokyo - we recommend World Nomads