With direct buses from Haneda Airport, Yokohama Royal Park Hotel occupies the top of the Landmark Tower Yokohama – some rooms even have a view of Mt. Fuji.
Yokohama Royal Park Hotel - image © Booking.com
Location-wise, this hotel is great. It’s walking distance from Yokohama Pacifico Exhibition Hall, making it popular with business travellers. We especially like that there are direct buses to and from Haneda Airport – it’s a convenient 30-40 minute door-to-door journey. It also occupies the top 20 floors of the Landmark Tower Yokohama, which all but guarantees great views from every room. Try asking for one with a view of Mt. Fuji – what a treat! The view from the Sirius Lounge on the 70th floor is just spectacular.
Rooms are clean, and spacious for Japanese hotels; some guests might find them a little stuffy. There’s fast WiFi and we love the multiple USB charging ports. The English-speaking hotel staff are incredibly friendly and helpful. Checkout time is 11:00am; be warned that you’ll have to pay hourly fees to extend this. Room service also ends at midnight, so if you need food after a late arrival, make sure you find out where the nearest convenience store is.
Yokohama Royal Park Hotel
2-2-1-3 Minatomirai, Nishi-ku, Yokohama-shi, 220-8173
Train: 3-minute walk from exit 5 of Minatomirai Station on the Minatomirai line.
Train and subway: 5-minute walk from the east exit of Sakuragicho Station on the JR Negishi line and Yokohama Municipal Subway Blue line.
More Yokohama Hotel Picks:
See our Yokohama Hotels page for hand-picked recommendations of Yokohama hotels to suit all budgets and tastes.
Yokohama Travel Guide:
- Yokohama Travel Guide Overview
- Things To Do In Yokohama
- Places To Eat In Yokohama
- Yokohama Itineraries
- Yokohama With Kids
- Yokohama Cherry Blossoms
- Yokohama Fall Foliage
- Yokohama Districts
- Yokohama Ryokan
- Yokohama Hotels
- Yokohama Map
- How To Get To Yokohama
- Getting Around Yokohama
- Best Time To Go To Yokohama
Tokyo Vacation Checklist
- For all the essentials in a brief overview, see my First Time In Tokyo guide
- Check Tokyo accommodation availability and pricing on Booking.com – usually you can reserve a room with no upfront payment. Pay when you check out. Free cancellations too
- Need tips on where to stay? See my one page guide Where To Stay In Tokyo
- You can buy a Japan SIM card online for collection on arrival at Tokyo Narita or Haneda airports. Or rent an unlimited data pocket wifi router
- See my comprehensive Packing List For Japan
- Compare airline flight prices and timings for the best Japan flight deals. Check my guides to arriving at Narita Airport and at Haneda Airport.
- If you're visiting more than one city, you might save money with a Japan Rail Pass – see if it's worth it for you
- A prepaid Suica card makes travelling around Tokyo much easier - here's how
- World Nomads offers simple and flexible travel insurance. Buy at home or while traveling and claim online from anywhere in the world