Four days in Tokyo gives you enough time to see the city and make one day trip out of the city. My four-day Tokyo itinerary is the best way to make use of four days in this incredible city.
Tokyo Shibuya Crossing © musashi2000
Tokyo 4-Day Itinerary Summary
- Four days allows you to see Tokyo and one nearby place.
- Base yourself somewhere central to save time.
- On Day 1, visit modern Tokyo on the west side.
- On Day 2, visit traditional Tokyo on the east side.
- On Day 3, take a day trip outside of Tokyo to Nikko, Kamakura or Mt Fuji.
- On Day 4, visit Tsukiji Fish Market, the Imperial Palace Area and Shinjuku.